Modigs - White horse Modigs - White horse

great stuff, really strong beat and responsible use of bass. just next time, might want to turn the lead synth down a bit so you can hear the bassline more clearly during the heavy parts. keep it up, though!

Skittles - F-777 Skittles - F-777

I TASTED THE F*CKING RAINBOW

holy shit. all of your stuff has been consistently awesome, but this one is probably the best one i've heard so far. of course i could say the same about every new track. anyway, i'm trying to get into making tunes like this and you're kinda scaring me away. damn. back to fl studio boot camp.

F-777 responds:

O.o woah, thanks so much man!!!
Haha don't want to scare you!

DJ Cloud-Escape DJ Cloud-Escape

shattered my world

still blastin' may have been the track that got me into the audio portal, but this track changed my opinion of music entirely. the amount of emotion and power in this track could crush you if you realize it quickly enough. i think thats what you were going for, right? i'm new to making music, but i hope to make tunes a lot like yours. it almost makes me sad, though, to think i will be up against this. in any case, kudos to you sir, for redefining the trance genre. this is my favourite track of yours and the first one i ever heard, but all of your stuff is consistently amazing. i hope you really go far with your music as a career. we need a serious overhaul to the music industry, and i think people like you can do it.

Still Blastin' Still Blastin'

the reason i made an account

no joke! i was just surfing the internet and i found this song. i had never been a big fan of newgrounds, until one day i heard this song on a boring sunday. i started to love the audio portal and its artists, and soon i was a full-fledged newgrounder. nemesistheory, you have inspired me to make my own tracks. i have the resources. just sayin' though, kudos to you, bro. your tunes gave me new life.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

this is drugs. do drugs.

if cocaine comes from columbia, then this comes from mars or something. absolutely wicked. an AMV is in order. gets anyone with taste higher than a troll at a rave. respect. respect a lot.

The Sound of Magic The Sound of Magic

delicious.

very nice, fun beat. quite tasty. you use fruity loops? if so, then awesome. that's the program i plan to use to make my own tracks. although it's scary to think that this is what i'll be up against as a musician. either way though, respect. respect a lot.

larrylarrybb responds:

Yeah I use a little fruity loops but I mostly use Mixcraft.